Note to Consumer
  • You have the right to obtain a free copy of your credit report every 12 months (also known as an "annual file disclosure"), from each of the nationwide consumer reporting agencies. Your report may contain information on where you work and live, the credit accounts that have been opened in your name, if you’ve paid your bills on time, and whether you have been sued, arrested, or have filed for bankruptcy. Businesses use this information in making decisions about whether to offer you credit, insurance, or employment, and on what terms.
  • For more information on obtaining your free credit report, visit, call 1-800-843-0760 or write to CrossCheck, Inc., Attn: Consumer Inquiry Department, P.O. Box 6008, Petaluma, CA 94955-6008.
  • By submitting this request, you hereby affirm that you are the person on whose behalf this consumer file report inquiry is being made and that all the information herein submitted is true and correct to the best of your knowledge.
  • Your should receive your file report within 15 days.
You are submitting this form for:
An Annual Report, or
An Annual Report with Check Decline Details.
ANNUAL REPORT The following information is required to process your request for your annual file disclosure:
(Required fields are indicated by *)

You are submitting this request as an individual or, as a business.


CHECK DECLINE If you are requesting a file disclosure in reference to a declined check, your request must include the following additional information:
Number of Declined Checks:

Check 1

Check 2

Check 3

Check 4

Check 5

Check 6